Chisago Lakes Baptist School students
The Chisago Lakes Baptist School Athletics program is open to Chisago Lakes Baptist School students who are academically qualified to participate.
In addition to this we do have limited participation options available to students who are homeschooled.
Part-Time & Homeschooled Student Participation
Homeschooled students that are not enrolled in another school, including online public academies, charter schools, or another Christian school, may apply for admissions into the CLBS Athletics Program. Part-time and full-time students at CLBS are automatically eligible to participate in CLBS Athletics as long as academically eligible.
All homeschooled students desiring to apply to the CLBS Athletics Program will need to submit:
- Student Application
- Student Questionnaire
- 2 Reference Forms (one completed by a parent; the other by the student's pastor or youth pastor)
- $25 application fee
- Most recent academic progress report (standards for grades outlined in the Parent-Student Handbook will be used to determine academic eligibility)
- Parent/student interview with the Administrator will also need to be scheduled
Families will be contacted about acceptance into the CLBS Athletics Program. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse athletic participation for any reason.
- $100 per (6th-8th grades)
- $150 per (9th-12th grades)
- Other fees may apply to specific sports
Other Required Forms
- MACS homeschool athletics participation form
- CLBS athletics permission form
- Sports phyiscal
- Completed health questionnaire
- Immunization records
- Health records
As a representative of the school, all students participating in CLBS Athletic Program must adhere to the handbook guidelines, including the dress code and standards of behavior. Students not adhering to the school's code of conduct may be dismissed from the CLBS Athletic Program. No refunds will be given for students that are dismissed from the program.